Transferring money from Malaysia to India can get quite tedious, not to mention the hefty fees involved. Did you know that transferring money from Malaysia to a bank account in India is possible with minimum fees? So, here’s all you need to know about how to transfer money to Indian bank account from Malaysia.
How to get the best rates for money transfer to India?
If you’re planning on sending money from Malaysia to India, it’s crucial to get the best rates possible. This means comparing different companies, and even considering local money transfer companies. Here’s how you can get the best rates for money transfer to India from Malaysia.
- Compare rates online for MYR to INR.
- Consider a wire transfer as an option if you’re sending larger amounts of money.
- Check with your local money transfer companies and find out what their rates are like for international bank transfer.
- Use a currency calculator to figure out exactly how much your recipient will receive in Indian rupees when they receive their payment in Malaysian Ringgit.
How to make an online bank transfer?
You can make an online bank transfer from Malaysia to India in a few steps.
- Go to your local money transfer company’s website and log in.
- Check the latest exchange rates for MYR to INR.
- Click on the “Transfers” tab and select the option for “International Money Transfer.”
- Under “Transfer Type,” select “Sender’s Account” as the account you will be sending money from, and “Recipient’s Account” as the account you will be sending money to. Enter the amount you want to send.
- Once everything is entered correctly and looks good, click “Submit.” You’ll get a confirmation email about the international bank transfer with additional details about your transfer that should include a reference number.